LG Cosmos Touch To Be Available At Verizon
Verizon Wireless and LG Mobile Phones today announced LG Cosmos™ Touch will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on November 18. The second generation of the LG Cosmos, LG Cosmos Touch offers customers a stylish device with a touchscreen and slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
- 2.8” WQVGA touchscreen
- 4-line QWERTY keyboard
- Bluetooth® 2.1 capabilities with support for the following profiles: headset, hands-free, object push for vCard and vCalendar, stereo, file transfer, phonebook access, message access
- microSD™ Memory Slot for up to 16 GB of memory
LG Cosmos Touch
- 3 home screens with 7 customizable shortcuts or widgets
- Flash user interface for clear images and fun animations
- Voice commands
- VZ Navigator® capable – Receive audible turn-by-turn directions to millions of points of interest and share the directions with others
- Media Center – Access downloadable games, ringtones, wallpapers, location-based services and more
- Full suite of messaging options, including text, picture, video and voice messaging; Mobile IM; Social Beat; and Mobile Web Email
- 1.3-megapixel camera that includes:
- Three different camera resolutions
- Zoom up to 2 times
- Set pictures as wallpaper and picture ID
- Night mode
- Self timer – 3, 5 or 10 seconds
- Image editor: zoom, rotate, crop, stamps, borders, and draw on photos
- Upload images directly to Facebook®, MySpace™ or other social networks
- Customizable shutter sound, brightness, white balance, color effects
Pricing And Availability
The LG Cosmos Touch will be $49.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
The second generation of the LG Cosmos, LG Cosmos Touch offers customers a stylish device with a touchscreen and slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
- Oct 1, 2014
LG F60 Android Smartphone Features 4G LTE, Quad-Core Processor And 4.5" IPS DisplayLooking to further expand its 4G LTE footprint in mobiles, LG today unveiled the LG F60, a stylish new smartphone that offers superior Quad-Core speed to run all of today’s hottest apps and LG’s premium UX features in a package designed for a global audience upgrading to 4G LTE. The LG F60 takes connectivity to a whole new level with blazing-fast 4G LTE powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor running on the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system...
- Jul 17, 2014
LG Announces G3 BeatLG today announced the official launch of LG G3 Beat, a mid-tier variant of LG’s highly acclaimed LG G3 smartphone. The LG G3 Beat delivers a similar premium user experience, sophisticated Floating Arc metallic design and fast Laser Auto Focus technology featured in the G3 but in a more compact package dominated by a 5.0-inch thin-bezel display, setting it a class above other similarly priced mid-tier devices...
- Jul 9, 2014
LG Announces KizON, A Wearable Designed For KidsLG will extend the wearable experience to parents with children with its new KizON wristband. With One Step Direct Call, parents can easily communicate with their children as well as providing them with information on the location of their children throughout the day...
- Jun 26, 2014
LG Introduces G Watch Powered By Android WearWith an eye on transforming wearable devices into more than just a conversation piece, LG today introduced the highly anticipated LG G Watch, one of the first devices powered by Android Wear, Google’s new operating system which extends the Android platform to wearables. As a wrist wearable device featuring a button-less design, the G Watch will appeal to a mass audience with its simple minimalist design, quick and “glance-able” access to useful information and seamless connectivity with other Android devices, keeping users connected wherever, whenever...
- May 28, 2014
LG G3 Features 5.5" Quad HD Display, 13MP Camera With Laser Auto Focus And MoreNew G3 Builds on Legacy of the Acclaimed G Series with “Simple is the New Smart” LONDON, May 27, 2014 — LG today introduced to the world its eagerly anticipated G3 smartphone, the successor to the company’s well-received LG G2. In addition to the advanced core technologies, LG took its Learning from You approach to a higher level with new UX features to offer G3 users a unique experience unlike any previous LG smartphone...