Motorola and Verizon Announce Motorola Rival
Verizon Wireless and Motorola, Inc., introduce the Motorola Rival™ today. Designed for quick and easy messaging, the Motorola Rival keeps customers socially connected, while offering a variety of popular multimedia features from Verizon Wireless, including V CAST Music with Rhapsody, V CAST Video, Visual Voice Mail and VZ NavigatorSM.
Available colors: Tin Silver or Purple.
- Pocket-friendly side-slider with QWERTY keyboard
- Touch dial-pad
- IM-style texting that organizes messages by contact, displaying them in a chat-like format
- One-touch access to text message composition, emoticons, symbols, IM and e-mail
Designed for quick and easy messaging, the Motorola Rival keeps customers socially connected, while offering a variety of popular multimedia features from Verizon Wireless, including V CAST Music with Rhapsody, V CAST Video, Visual Voice Mail and VZ NavigatorSM.Available colors: Tin Silver or PurpleKey features:
- Backlit QWERTY keyboard for faster messaging; keyboard lights up either characters, numbers or symbols based on entry mode while texting in the dark
- Holds up to 500 text messages in inbox and outbox
- 2.0 megapixel camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack and up to 8 GB optional removable memory to satisfy any music appetite (microSD™ card is sold separately)
- Instantly connect with friends on AOL® Instant Messenger, Windows® Messenger and Yahoo!® Messenger with Mobile IM
- Mobile Email allows access to popular e-mail services such as Yahoo!®, Hotmail®, AOL® and Windows® Live
- Supports Verizon Wireless’ V CAST Music with Rhapsody service, which allows customers to choose from more than 4 million songs to download over the air; get the master copy of the songs on their PCs; and sync favorite tracks, albums and playlists from their PCs to their phones using a separately sold USB cable
- Supports VZ Navigator to get audible turn-by-turn directions to more than 15 million points of interest and share the directions with others
- Visual Voice Mail allows customers to view, delete, reply, listen to and forward voice mail messages without having to listen to prior messages or voice instructions
Pricing And Availability
- The Motorola Rival is available beginning June 10, 2009, online at www.verizonwireless.com and in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores for $99.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
- VZ Navigator is available for $2.99 daily access, and Visual Voice Mail is available for $2.99 monthly access. V CAST Music with Rhapsody is available for $14.99 monthly access.
- Nov 13, 2013
Motorola Moto G: 4.5" HD Display, Quad-Core CPU, Android 4.3 And 8GB For $180Motorola just introduced the Moto G, a smartphone that delivers a premium experience for a third of the price of current high-end phones. Moto G goes on sale this week in Brazil and parts of Europe and will be available within the next few weeks throughout Latin America, Europe, Canada and parts of Asia...
- Aug 1, 2013
Motorola Introduces Moto XPeople want choice. The choice to design their own phones. Moto X has a unique curved back, designed to fit your hand comfortably, along with a 4.7-inch screen that makes it easy to operate with only one hand — when you want to use your hands that is...
- Oct 31, 2012
Motorola And U.S. Cellular To Launch Next 4G LTE Smartphone, Electrify MNext week, U.S. Cellular and Motorola Mobility will unleash Motorola ELECTRIFY™ M – the 4G LTE high-performance smartphone with the big screen and compact design. “As we continue to roll out the 4G LTE network to more customers between now and the end of the year, we’re providing more options to help them select the right 4G LTE device that meets their needs and can enhance their lives.”..
- Oct 28, 2011
Motorola Presents Slim And Budget Friendly Fire XT SmartphoneNow there is no need to sacrifice design or function with the Motorola FIRE™ XT, the new, slim and budget-friendly Android™-powered smartphone from Motorola Mobility Italia. The fashionable Motorola FIRE XT also offers unique personalisation options through the Moto Switch user interface that enables users to switch between friend and work-centric modes depending on what they’re doing...
- Oct 20, 2011
First Android-Powered Smartphone With Sprint Direct Connect, Motorola Admiral, Available Oct. 23 For Under $100Sprint and Motorola Mobility, Inc. today announced the availability of Motorola ADMIRAL™, the first smartphone that boasts Sprint Direct Connect® speed, powered by Android™. For consumers, Sprint’s Everything Data plan with Any Mobile, Anytime includes unlimited web, texting and calling to and from any mobile in America while on the Sprint Network, starting at just $69.99 per month plus required $10 per month Premium Data add-on for smartphones and $5 Direct Connect add-on...